“Documenting a Movement: Creating and Sustaining the Occupy Boston Community Archive.” Society of American Archivists Archival Outlook (May/June 2012).
“Spring 2011 Meeting Session Reports: With a Little Help From My Friends: Building Community Archives with Volunteers.” New England Archivists: Newsletter Vol. 39, No 3, (July 2012).
- Bruce Family Papers 1865-1955.
- John S. Harrison Civil War Letters 1860-1865.
- Moulton Batchelder Papers 1863-1929.
- XML finding aid for Simmons LIS-440 class.
- Hatfield Historical Museum Deeds available on the Internet Archive via BPL Internship
- Online Exhibit: created for Simmons LIS-531V Concepts in Cultural Heritage and Informatics
- About DSpace@MIT: migrated content to LibGuides
- LibGuides FAQ: created as a reference service for MIT students and patrons.
- Monograph Acquisitions: migrated content from DreamWeaver to LibGuides for staff.
- Highlights from the PAAM Collection Featuring Varujan Boghosian and Friends: co-curated exhibit and designed brochure.